Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sisterhood Stories - Meet Buddy...Drogheda Animal Rescue

I had been thinking for some time now about using my photography skills to give back.   I noticed a couple of my Facebook contacts had liked the Drogheda Animal Rescue page and I decided to do the same.  When I saw the pictures it got me thinking how important photography could be to help place these animals in the homes they deserve to be in.

So I sent on a message to them and was kindly invited to photograph Buddy.

Buddy is a gorgeous 18month old male Dalmation/Lurcher cross currently looking for a permanent home.  He needs lots of attention and plenty of room to run around.

He is very friendly but can be a little boisterous (as I found out :-)) so may not suit a very young family.  He's also house trained.

If you know anyone who could give Buddy the home he deserves please contact Drogheda Animal Rescue.

Please go to Boo Marshall's Blog for the next sisterhood blog post.






5 comments:

  1. awwwww that is so kind of you Jane! Amazing photos will definitely help find him a loving home very soon!!! Siegrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love these :) I'm a real animal lover and have taken in my fair share of rescue dogs and cats (6 so far and counting ;-)
    Really hope Buddy finds a forever home

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great cause! Adoption animals are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea and a sweet looking dog! Love your photos of him.

    ReplyDelete